Terms and conditions of sale
Reservations made at Camping Vallée Bleue are valid for one (1) piece of equipment, two (2) adults and their children under 18 years of age per site.
At the time of booking a deposit of 50% of the total amount of the reservation before tax must be made by credit card, Visa or MasterCard.
Disclosure of your card number authorizes us to charge the deposit amount to your credit card.
Full payment of the reservation:
If the reservation is made within 72 hours of arrival, the reservation will be paid in full at the time of booking.
Disclosure of your credit card number at the time of booking authorizes us to pay the balance of the total amount due in the event of a cancellation that does not comply with the booking policies.
Unless you advise us otherwise, and in order to optimise the arrival of our vacationers, we will make full payment for your reservation within 48 hours of your arrival, using the same credit card that was used for your deposit.
If you do not arrive at the campsite on the agreed date, the reservation will be lost and your stay will be charged in full.
Obligation in high season:
In high season, you must book a minimum of two (2) nights for weekends.
Reservations made for vacation weekends (Fête des Patriotes, St-Jean-Baptiste, Canada Day, Labour Day or Thanksgiving), must be for a minimum of three nights.
Change of stay:
If you need to change your reservation and you do so at least 7 days before your reservation, we will apply your deposit to your next stay during the same season. Otherwise, it will be lost.
Cancellation of stay:
If the reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to the reservation, we will refund your deposit less $25.00 retained and payable as an administrative fee.
If the reservation is cancelled within 7 days of the reservation date, the deposit becomes non-refundable and your reservation is cancelled and non-renewable.
In the event of cancellation or no-show on the day of booking, you will be charged the full cost of your stay without the option of rescheduling your booking.
Early departure during your stay:
If you leave early during your stay, there will be no refund.
Rules for Travellers and Visitors
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, we ask you to take note of the following statements:
- Arrival of travellers from 14:00 hrs
- Departure of travellers by 12:00 noon
- Admission of visitors until 21:00 hrs and must leave by 23:00 hrs.
- Curfew 23 hrs: no noise allowed after 23 hrs.
- Maximum speed is 10 km/h. At the second warning, the motor vehicle must be parked at the entrance of the campsite.
- Motorbikes are not allowed on the campsite; they must be parked at the campsite entrance. (Excluding Can-Am motorbikes)
- Travelling vacationers are responsible for their visitors. The entrance fee must be paid at the reception upon arrival.
- All campers must respect their neighbours. No car radios allowed.
- Campfires are allowed in designated areas only. It is forbidden to move them.
- One children’s tent (temporarily only) is allowed, no additional visitor or adult tents are allowed.
- Keep your site clean. Any damage to property or trees is subject to eviction. It is forbidden to cut or damage trees on the entire campsite.
- Travelling vacationers must park their vehicles on their site. Vehicles may not be parked on the lawn or in the street. No more than one vehicle per site.
- Waste must be deposited in the recycling or rubbish bin at the entrance to the campsite.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and behaviour of their children.
- No playing in the street. You must go to the designated play areas.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at the swimming pool.
- It is forbidden to circulate on the grounds with glass containers (e.g., beer, liquor, etc.).
- It is forbidden to walk between the sites.
- It is forbidden to ride a bicycle on the playgrounds.
- Bicycles are not allowed after sunset.
- Clotheslines are not allowed.
- It is forbidden to wash your vehicles and trailers
- Dogs authorized by the campsite administration must be kept on a leash and are not allowed inside the buildings and in the playgrounds, nor on the beach or at the swimming pool. They must not disturb the neighbours. Picking up after your dog is a must. A list of dogs not allowed on the campsite is available on request.
- Smoking is not allowed on the beach, at the swimming pool or in the playgrounds. Smokers must always be 9 meters away from a building.
- Cannabis consumption is not allowed anywhere on the campsite.
- No outside firewood is accepted, it is forbidden to bring wood from outside to avoid an infestation of the emerald ash borer. Bundles of wood are available at the campsite reception and will be delivered to your site before sunset.
- Our water purification system works with bacteria, please use biodegradable products in your tanks and not chemicals. Please do not throw clothes, nappies, sanitary towels or other items into the tank of your chemical toilet.
- The campsite management cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to travelling vacationers or visitors due to accidents or injuries on the campsite.
- The campsite management cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items. The campsite management will not be held responsible for any damage to the equipment of the travelling vacationer, regardless of the reason, whether the damage is related to a partial or total lack of electricity due to weather conditions, or an accidental cause such as a falling tree.
- The campsite management reserves the right to expel without refund any person whose conduct is deemed undesirable or who does not respect the rules.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation,
Enjoy your stay!
DON’T HESITATE TO ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION
ABOUT OUR SERVICES.