We offer a variety of seasonal site options, whether you prefer a sunny site, a shady site, a waterfront site, absolute tranquility, or a lively site, tell us what makes you happy and we’ll find it for you. All our seasonal sites have three 30-amp service supplies. Our goal is to ensure your well-being, to take care of your requests and comments and above all to manage them well.
Come visit us and take a tour of the campsite; you’ll see for yourself the harmonious family environment that reigns at Camping Vallée Bleue.
Travelling vacationer sites
We are open from May 1st through to Thanksgiving every year.
You can choose a site with three services (30 amps) on the waterfront or not in an area where peace and quiet are the order of the day. We have two service sites (15 amps) in a separate area, the maple grove, a magical part of the campsite, available in shady, semi-shady or sunny areas, this area will envelop you in a profound sense of well-being, leaving you with lasting memories.
For those who do not require services, a fantastic experience on our island will leave you with a unique memory. Several unserviced campsites are available in a peaceful environment very close to or even in the heart of nature.
We will be delighted to welcome you and your four-legged companions; please inquire about the terms of acceptance.
In addition to being ideally located, Camping Vallée Bleue offers you several options for leisure, sports, activities or relaxation.
Ideal for sportsmen, nature lovers and individuals who appreciate peace and quiet.
Access to the lagoon pool and beach is open to visitors for a fee adjusted to your request.
We welcome all, old, young, new born, young and old at heart. You are all welcome!
Our Lagoon pool is now functional.
Rules and regulations for the lagoon pool
- Swimming costumes must be worn.
- Not permitted: - street clothes; - cut-off jeans; - cycling shorts; - underwear; - J-Strings; - adults or children diapers.
- It is compulsory to take a shower before swimming and a footbath at the entrance.
- It is forbidden to spit, urinate, blow one's nose or soil the water in any other way in a public pool.
- It is forbidden to bring or consume food or drink in the pool area or in the pool.
- No glass containers are to be brought onto the promenade or into the pool.
- No running or shoving on the promenade or in the pool.
- No one with a skin lesion, skin disease or contagious or infectious disease is permitted in the public pool.
- In the event of an incident, bathers must be evacuated and access to the pool prohibited immediately, for as long as a safety check is required or there is a risk due to the presence of dangerous materials in the water or on the promenade or a circumstance that endangers safety.
- 10. It is forbidden to use the lagoon pool outside of opening hours.
- Only children aged 5 years and over are allowed in the lagoon pool.
- One responsible person for every three children aged 5 years and over. A responsible person is any person aged 18 years and over. Proof of age may be requested. • Children over 5 years of age are admitted, they must be accompanied by an adult who stays on site with them. The responsible person must be in the swimming pool at all times with a child under 12 years old. • Only children aged 0-7 years are allowed in the toilet room of the parent of the opposite sex.
- Diving in the deep and shallow end of the pool is prohibited.
- No toys or water objects are allowed in the enclosure or in the pool.
- At all times, bathers must behave in a responsible and safe manner.
- Any incident, no matter how small, must be reported to the person in charge before leaving the premises.
- It is forbidden for anyone who is under the influence of alcohol to enter the pool.
- The pool management has full authority over the pool and its facilities and reserves the right to expel any person who violates one or more of the rules, interferes with the proper functioning of the program, affects the safety of other bathers and does not observe the rules of good manners, civility and politeness.
- The wearing of shoes is prohibited on the promenade of the outdoor pools.
- It is forbidden to scuba dive in the pool and to use a mask and snorkel.
- Talking on mobile phones, using cameras of any kind or sound devices in the pool and on the promenade is prohibited.
- Smoking or vaping is prohibited in all areas.
- Changing on the pool deck is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to dive from the edge of the pool into the deep end.
- Camping Vallée Bleue is not responsible for lost or stolen objects.
- Any person not complying with these instructions may be expelled without refund of the entrance fee.
Camping Vallée Bleue Management.
27 July 2022
We have watercraft for hire, such as pedal boats, kayaks and paddle boards. The rental can be made upon reservation to ensure the availability of the boat of your choice. You can enjoy our water for a period of one hour or more. All persons sailing on the water will be required to wear a safety vest, in the event that the person(s) does not have a safety vest, a safety vest will be provided to each individual with the one-hour rental for the boat of your choice.
DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION
ABOUT OUR SERVICES.